Selling a home is a serious matter as well as an emotional journey. De Nieuwe Amsterdamsche supports, advises and shoulders the burden through that entire process. It is our pleasure to support you, with love – in a personal manner. And we are always available to answer your questions, in the evening as well as during the weekend.
Choosing a selling agent is a personal choice. Which is why we always plan an obligation-free intake to get to know one another and to see whether we’re a match. We will view your property, ask you about your home, check all the details, share information about the neighborhood and the market and come back to you with a proposal.
We are firm believers in a personal approach. Which means we will always be there ourselves, to make sure every t is crossed and every i is dotted. From the styling and photography of your home to the final inspection and the closing appointment at the notary’s office.
What you can expect from us in the sales process:
- Personal and high-quality sales advice, valuation and description of the sales process
- Measurement survey, interior styling, energy label, photography, video, listing
- Marketing on a range of websites and social media
- Organization of viewings
- Support during the bidding process, negotiations
- Finalization of the final sale (management of the appointments with the appraiser, structural inspection)
- Final inspection, transfer of ownership at the notary’s office